Lorraine Stutzman Amstutz con The Little Book Of Restorative Discipline For Schools: Teaching Responsibility; Creating Caring Climates Gratis LibrosCan community-building begin in a classroom? The authors of this book believe that by applying restorative justice at school, we can build a healthier and more just society. With practical applications and models.Can an overworked teacher possibly turn an unruly incident with students into an "opportunity for learning, growth, and community-building"? If restorative justice has been able to salvage lives within the world of criminal behavior, why shouldn't its principles be applied in school classrooms and cafeterias? And if our children learn restorative practices early and daily, won't we be building a healthier, more just society?Two educators answer yes, yes, and yes in this new addition to The Little Books of Justice and Peacebuilding series. Amstutz and Mullet offer applications and models. "Discipline that restores is a process to make things as right as possible." This Little Book shows how to get there.
- Título Del Ebooks: The Little Book Of Restorative Discipline For Schools: Teaching Responsibility; Creating Caring Climates
- Los autores: Lorraine Stutzman Amstutz
- Editor: Good Books,U.S.
- Fecha de lanzamiento: 19.04.2019
- Género: Libros universitarios y de estudios superiores
- ISBN: 1561485063
- El Tamaño De Archivo: 2.70MB
- Hoja de: 88
- Idioma del Ebooks: Español
- Formato de Ebooks : PDF, EPUB